Exhibition Venue: ANU School of Art Gallery
Exhibition Opening: Tuesday 28 July 5.30pm
Exhibition Dates: 29 July - 8 August 2020
Registration are now open.
Click here to register your schools art works
Selection Process and Exhibition Timeline:
- Open to all ages: Pre-School to Year 12.
- Open to all 2D and 3D visual art forms including Photography and Digital Media.
- Open to Textile, Wood & Metal Technology items.
- Schools can submit any work completed since August in the previous year
- Complete entry form/s by Friday 19 June (Term 2, Week 8)
- You can nominate up to six works at a time but no more than 8-10 in total. If you wish to nominate more, please call to discuss on 6142 0480.
- Teachers are asked to ensure they select the artworks that best exemplify the work of your students and school.
- Artworks will be picked up from schools in Week 9.
- All artwork must be labelled:
- Artwork Title
- Year level
- Artworks should be picked up from the gallery on bump-out day, date TBA, or the following day with prior notice.
Gallery and Display Specifications:
Works should be framed or mounted on board (card or foam). Frames should be of good quality with mounting systems attached. Frames with poor fitting or broken glass will not be accepted or displayed.
The Exhibition is part of the Showcase and as such all works should be of the highest quality in terms of expression, style, manipulation of ideas and presentation.