Exhibition Venue: ANU School of Art Gallery
Exhibition Opening: Tuesday 25 July 5.30pm Exhibition Dates: 25 July - 5 August
Selection Process and Exhibition Timeline:
- Open to all ages: Pre-School to Year 12.
- Open to all 2D and 3D visual art forms including Photography and Digital Media.
- Open to Textile, Wood & Metal Technology items.
- Schools can submit any work completed since August in the previous year
- Complete entry form/s by Friday 16 June (Term 2, Week 8)
- You can nominate up to six works at a time but no more than 8-10 in total. If you wish to nominate more, please contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Digital Photograph of each work submitted for selection via email to Limelight@ed.act.edu.au by 23 June (Term 2, Friday Week 9).
- Teachers are asked to ensure they select the artworks that exemplify the best work from your students and school.
- Artworks will be picked up from schools in Week 10.
- All artwork must be labelled:
- Artwork Title
- Year level
Gallery and Display Specifications:
Works should be framed or mounted on board.
The Exhibition is part of the Showcase and as such all works should be of the highest quality in terms of expression, style, manipulation of ideas and presentation.
Directions on using the slideshow.
- Please select a picture and click on the image.
- This will prompt the slideshow to open.
- You will then be able to browse the pictures by clicking on the small arrows.
- To close slideshow just click on small X on top right of slideshow image.
Currently no images in the photo gallery