Exhibition Website: Launch Date: 13 May 2020
Exhibition Dates: Ongoing Through Term 2, updated fortnightly
Registration for the theme KINDNESS are now open.
Click here to register you art work for KINDNESS
VIEW DIGITAL EXHIBITION HERE
Selection Process and Exhibition Timeline:
- Open to all ages: Pre-School to Year 12.
- Open to all 2D and 3D visual art forms including Photography and Digital Media.
- Open to Textile, Wood & Metal Technology items.
- 1 high quality photograph is required of the artwork for submission. This will be displayed in the online gallery.
- Schools can submit any work completed since August in the previous year
- Complete entry form/s by the end of each fortnight theme
- Theme 1: Grow, entry due by 8 May
- Theme 2: Kindness, entry due by 22 May
- Theme 3: Connection, entry due by 5 June
- Theme 4: Time, entry due by 19 June
- Theme 5: Courage, entry due by 3 July
- Students must submit their own works via the form linked above
- The limelight team will select the best representations of the theme and curate these artworks into online galleries
The Exhibition is part of the Limelight showcase program and as such all works should be of the highest quality in terms of expression, style, manipulation of ideas and presentation.